Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines.

Thank goodness today is finally OVER!! I do not really like Valentines day. I'm sorry, it's just not a real holiday and most people do not even know what Valentine's day is. To them it's a holiday used mainly for men to get laid. To procreate.. Way to go Hallmark.. You're part of the reason for over population and global warming. :)



It's an insence burner. The smoke comes from the mouths and ears of the dragons. I love it. Got it for Chris. He's the Dragon fanatic.




Something else I absolutely love. It's a fountain. The water rotates the "crystal" ball. Under the ball is LED lights that change color. It's very pretty in the dark.



My bear. I collect bears from all holidays. So far the kids each have one from Christmas, New Years and Valentines. I have bears from every Valentine's that Chris and I have been together. :) Not to mention bears and bunnies he gets me just because. :)

We also got these for each other today:



Yea. We've been planning on getting inked together for a long time, but never have.. I've wanted a tattoo since just before we discovered that Corbin was on his way. So I planned on getting one in February last year, but a year ago today we discovered that Samantha was on the way.. So my tattoo plans were put on hold once again. (Not that I mind) So today, we drove past Bombs Away Tattoos here in Jacksonville, NC and I said "Let's go get tattoos!" and we did..



I'll have a finished pic of Chris' tattoo soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Soundtrack.