Saturday, February 6, 2010

Warning: Cute Overload.

I have to thank my good friend Ashley Renz for inspiring me to do this. Truth is, I've always had this idea, but lacked the motivation. After seeing her blog I thought to myself that I needed to get started on showing off my new obsession: Photography.

I am by NO MEANS anywhere near professional, but everyone starts somewhere. Right?

The first set of pictures that I want to show off were among the first ever taken with my beloved Nikon D3000.. I never thought I could love a piece of plastic and glass and much as I do.. And for the price, the camera really should have a "BJ" option for my husband because he paid for it. Thanks baby. ;)



My beautiful Samantha Brielle (SamBri, as I often refer to her as). Born September 30, 2009 @ 8:12am weighing in at 7lbs 12oz. 19" long with a head FULL of curls. Such a beautiful little girl, she has given me everything I've ever wanted. A daughter to lead through life, and show her how a mother is supposed to be.. TO somehow right the wrong doings of my own mother.. To break the cycle of abuse and neglect. I love and cherish this little girl and will stand behind her every day of her life, regardless of her decisions. I love you Sami Brielle!




My oldest and most stubborn. Aeric. From day one has been a TRUE Aries baby. Arrogant and fearless. He's brilliant. He's mouthy. He's HYPER. He is 100% boy and is the very reason I am alive today to write this blog. He saved my life in 2003. When I found out I was pregnant with him, I was definitely NOT on the road to anything positive. I drank way too much and was involved with the wrong crowd until the day I found out that I was carrying him. My life did a 180 that night, and I've not looked back. Thank you, son. You're my saving grace.






Last, but certainly not least.. My middle child. Corbin Scott. The quiet one, sometimes. The affectionate, dependant little boy that every mother dreams of having. Born October 18, 2008. My pumpkin blessed us a few days early. He's so loving, nurturing and sensitve. He's my little shadow, until daddy comes home. Then he's the biggest Daddy's boy. My pregnancy with him was such an awesome experience. I'll never forget those 9 months.

Through my pregnancy with him, I met some of the MOST AMAZING MOMMIES that I've ever met. They've pretty much changed my opinion about online friends. I trust them before I trust some people I've known for years.

I'll be adding more pictures to this blog pretty much daily, I think. We'll see. I'm not promising anything. As a Gemini, I lose interest in things like the weather changes. Follow me. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family Amber and I love, LOVE the profile pic of you. I would love to one day meet IRL...

    ReplyDelete

My Soundtrack.